Giglets works with a number of Multi-Academy Trusts across England from Greenwich to Warrington.
We understand that just because you are a MAT, and/or part of a MAT, that depending on your size and scale, you may still be interested in investing in specific and individual resources for your school.
Equally, just as we do for a number of local authorities across the UK, we also have the capacity to support you at a strategic and group level to ensure that you benefit from the associated economies of scale being more than one school, and sometimes very large groups of schools.
Taking a strategic approach helps to ensure that implementation is managed in a coordinated way. A dedicated Account Manager and Education Engagement Advisor being are in place for your MAT to ensure that everyone is working together to deliver on the agreed outcomes. These can often include:
- inspiring a love of reading across your school
- giving every learner a library by providing a rich, diverse and growing range of texts across nursery and reception and through to KS3 and KS4
- providing reports on the progress of learners in response to our expertly created reading test questions
- delivering targeted interventions for ASN, EAL and vulnerable learners
- driving parental engagement
- supporting professional learning strategies
- driving an appropriate level of consistency in approach across a MAT
- delivering value for money and excellent customer service for all involved