Giglets works with a number of Multi-Academy Trusts across England from Greenwich to Warrington.
We understand that just because you are a MAT, and/or part of a MAT, that depending on your size and scale, you may still be interested in investing in specific and individual resources for your school.
Equally, just as we do for a number of local authorities across the UK, we also have the capacity to support you at a strategic and group level to ensure that you benefit from the associated economies of scale being more than one school, and sometimes very large groups of schools.
Taking a strategic approach helps to ensure that implementation is managed in a coordinated way. A dedicated Account Manager and Education Engagement Advisor are in place for your MAT to ensure that everyone is working together to deliver on the agreed outcomes. These can often include:
- inspiring a love of reading across your school
- giving every learner a library by providing a rich, diverse and growing range of texts across nursery and reception and through to KS3 and KS4
- providing reports on the progress of learners in response to our expertly created reading test questions
- delivering targeted interventions for ASN, EAL and vulnerable learners
- driving parental engagement
- supporting professional learning strategies
- driving an appropriate level of consistency in approach across a MAT
- delivering value for money and excellent customer service for all involved